Wix vs Webflow? Which one of them to choose? In my opinion, creating a website with a platform will be more and more common, as technologies advance at high speed V. The only way to follow them is to create a site via platform, but at the same time, digital presence for years to come will be ensured.
That's why today I'm going to compare Wix vs Webflow. I think I can give you only objective opinions, because I had the chance to use these two platforms on a dozen projects.
Wix vs. Weflow, the benefits of Wix
- You'll save time because it has a library of ready-to-use themes;
- You are still free to start on a blank page;
- You won't have any trouble with Wix, because the moving of the elements is done in Drag - Drop;
- You won't have to worry about security, Wix accommodation will ensure it for you;
- You'll have access to your website remotely, and most importantly, manage it, thanks to the iOs app;
- You will have a well-realized ecosystem (although limited for digital marketing);
- When you earn "Wix Expert" status, you'll have an expanded source of leads internationally;
- You are surrounded by a very responsive community, help and support will be there;
- Contrary to what they say, Wix's natural SEO referencing is very good.
Wix vs Webflow Platform Disadvantages
- The chances of you having the same theme as another are quite high;
- No more difficulty redesigning the site for those who are more complex;
- Loading a Wix site remains problematic to this day;
- The look - feel remains from my childish point of view, and not professional;
- The effects are coarse and not very pleasant to look at;
- Wix remains the sole owner of your site because it is not exportable;
- Prices are quite high, although reasonable.
- Fast as you'll have a choice of several themes;
- It is possible to start from a blank page;
- Less easy, the elements will not be changeable in Drag drop;
- Secured because that's what Webflow hosting guarantees;
- A well-realized ecosystem, and above all, open to digital marketing;
- Webflow experts will have a lead source around the world;
- A reactive community is there to provide you with advice and support;
- SEO natural referencing is of unparalleled efficiency;
- The chances that you have the same theme as another are minimal;
- You can make any site there, no matter how complex;
- Loading a websiteflow is super fast (literally in less than a second);
- The look - feel is just as professional as pixel perfect;
- The effects can be managed with finesse, right down to the slightest pixel;
- Webflow gives you the choice to export the code and be 100% owner;
- Prices are more than reasonable, given the services and qualities offered.
- For those who are more iOs, they will not have a Webflow application (not yet available);
- Webflow is more complex and requires prior learning.
Wix vs Webflow, which platform to choose? In fact, Wix offers a nice alternative to creating a traditional website. The platform is intuitive and easy to use. I think that to get started, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and merchants would do better to use them. As we saw in the Wix vs. Weblow comparison, good visibility is at the rendezvous with Wix.
Webflow, on the other hand, offers an alternative to creating a much more professional traditional site. Thanks to it, you will be able to develop your project to infinity. This is due in part to the fact that you have total control of codes, connected features, etc. to propel your startup; digital marketing obviously has something to do with it.
However, having a website doesn't mean much if it is not well realized and thoughtful. Indeed, the competition is so strong today that the difference is played out in the positioning, authenticity and creativity of your brand.
Come back to this page whenever you want. Have you found something I might be forgetting? If so, let me know what’s that? Leave a comment below or email email@example.com
Most entrepreneurs have an inefficient website lacking a clear message. So I proposed a 5-step process to create a custom and coherent website to achieve your goals. See Happy Desk
Are you a freelancer? Join our Webflow community. There, we talk about websites, designs, business, and a lot more. The community is growing hugely and will definitely offer you a piece of advice helpful to develop your business. It's this way.