Webflow has good news for you! He has designed a new plugin: Webflow pages. It is a Wordpress extension that allows you to integrate Webflow with Wordpress. It's well thought out from them ;) Knowing that Wordpress is very well known in the creation and management of websites; Webflow is then introduced little by little.
Who is Webflow Pages for?
If you know yourself in one or more of the descriptions I'm listing below, you need to quickly install Webflow Pages on your Wordpress site:
- You hesitate between using Wordpress and using Webflow
- You are mostly familiar with Wordpress, yet you want to learn about Webflow.
- You already have a Wordpress site, and you would like to show your achievements on Webflow
- You think you're running your site on Wordpress, and yet, you find that your site design would be better done with Webflow
- You're too lazy to code a new theme on Wordpress or to customize an existing one (not very original, I admit)
- You want a one-of-a-kind design that you designed yourself with Webflow
- You don't want to waste a lot of time designing a website, but you expect good results (which is possible with Webflow).
- You just want to try new things
There is a Youtube video in which I describe this at the bottom of the article. Support me by subscting to the YouTube channel "Happy Desk Design"
How do we link these two platforms?
Now that you're sure you need Webflow Pages, all you have to do is figure out how to use it. The first thing to do is obviously to download the extension. Then you install it on your wordpress site. Without it, you will not be able to integrate Webflow with Wordpress.
Now, leave Wordpress aside, and go back to your Webflow dashboard. In parameters > integrations, you see a code (API token) that you have to copy. So come back to Wordpress, in the settings of the Webflow pages plugin. There, you will easily find a field dedicated to the API code you just copied. You just have to paste the code.
The connection between the two platforms is instantaneous. As you can see, it only took you a few minutes.
What are the advantages of integrating Webflow with Wordpress?
Once you have copied the code, you can access all the advantages offered by Webflow Pages. Indeed, you can easily integrate Webflow with Wordpress (by the way, that's the basis). But in practice, you can now link all the web pages you want between the two platforms. Let's say you designed your website on Webflow, but you want to export it to Wordpress. It's doable!
The procedures are done on the Wordpress platform. You have to go to the plug-in configurations. There, you will have access to some features that allow you to link a Webflow web page to another in Wordpress. In addition, everything is done instantly.
I only gave you the basic principles to integrate Webflow to Wordpress. But if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them, either as a comment or a private message. Also, did you know that I give a training on Webflow? To learn more, it's here.
YouTube: Webflow plugin integration in Wordpress in 2020
Come back to this page whenever you want. Did you come up with any ideas I might have forgotten? If so, what are they? Leave a comment below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.