Have you ever taken the time to browse my site? Yes ? In that case, you should have noticed that you can register :) And for that, there are no conditions to fulfill. Whoever you are, you are welcome at happy.academy. Only, I'll understand if you have any doubts.
That's why I decided to write an article about the dashboard academy today. What are the benefits for you?
- Free registration on the happy.academy dashboard
- No way you're missing out on any Webflow news.
1. Free registration on the happy.academy dashboard
No, I'm not one of those people who ask you for money so that you can register on the HappyDesk dashboard :) You can access it for free. All you have to do is click on the register button, and give me some information. And you're registered. You'll have immediate access to everything I offer. What exactly is this all about?
There is a Youtube video in which I describe this at the bottom of the article. Support me by subscting to the YouTube channel "Happy Desk Design"
2. No chance you won't miss out on Webflow news and trends.
A ton of information is actually stored in the happy.academy dashboard. Of course, only those who are registered there will have the privilege of consulting it. But then again, it's easy to access. Once you've registered, all you have to do is log on to my site to access it.
Some of the data you will retrieve will include:
- The events that are about to happen and all information related to these events. So, no chance that you miss the interesting events about Webflow, webdesign, business... and everything else around.
- Then comes the tab: partners. Here I list all the companies I work with and the software I use. There are also the coworking spaces I visit from time to time.
- The video category contains all the videos I've made so far. They're on YouTube, that's right. But in this dashboard, they're more organized than you can find the videos you're interested in in just a few seconds.
- Finally, in the academy section, you will have an overview of the training courses I offer. In all, there are three, but so far, the first one is the only one available. The two others will be available soon, don't worry ;) (more precisely, for the year 2021 and the year 2022).
If it speaks to you and you are not yet part of the community, I urge you to register :) You'll be happy to join ;)
YouTube: Why use the Happy.academy dashboard (2020)
Come back to this page whenever you want. Did you come up with any ideas I might have forgotten? If so, what are they? Leave a comment below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.